GOAL ZERO YETI 400 LITHIUM PORTABLE POWER STATION
Battery Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
Power Output: USB (3x), 12V, AC (2x)
Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
Recharge by: Wall (AC) or Solar
Ideal for: Tablets, Laptops, Mini Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Medical, Lights
NEW PRODUCT! Easy to pack and ready to keep you powered up with over 400Wh. Perfect for short weekend trips and charges up on-the-go from Goal Zero Solar Panels. The Yeti 400 Lithium is even more powerful than its predecessors with increased surge allowances, advanced battery protection and a sleek design that makes for a lightweight, big power solution. With user replaceable lithium packs and increased shelf life means you are ready for any type of project.
Charging & Powering
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR GOAL ZERO YETI 400 LITHIUM:
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel.
If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 50 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, we recommend using 3 Boulder 50 Solar Panels to recharge.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 7 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
TECH VIDEO: Hear more about the Yeti 400 Lithium right from the engineer that designed it. VIEW VIDEO
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- 1 x Boulder 50: 16 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% (Discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 3A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Product SKU: 38000
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF