GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 PORTABLE POWER STATION
Battery Capacity: 1200Wh, 100Ah (12V)
Power Output: USB (3x), 12V, AC (3x), Anderson Power Pole
Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
Ideal for: Tablets, Laptops, Mini Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Medical, Lights
The epitome of unlimited, portable backup power for complete peace of mind. From phones to refrigerators, and everything in between, with the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station, you have the power to back up your life in any situation. Ditch the noise, fumes and gasoline and enjoy unlimited power from the wall or the sun.
Charging & Powering
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR GOAL ZERO YETI 1250:
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility or use our Solar Charging Calculator).
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 18 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
Although not the most ideal recharge time, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter in about 44 hours. You will need to purchase an 8.0mm to 12V Charger.
* Full-size refrigerator runtimes from the Yeti 1250 are dependent on several factors, including the year, make and model of your refrigerator, as well as its volume, fullness and usage. We actively test a variety of refrigerators to determine an average runtime. For the longest runtimes and to optimize performance, we suggest limiting the opening and closing of refrigerator doors when powering from the Yeti 1250.
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours
- 2 x Boulder 30: 40-80 Hours
- 3 x Boulder 30: 27-54 Hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 12.9 in.L x 6.8 in W x 8.7in H (Group 27)
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5 W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC 60Hz, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (240W max)
- Power Pole chaining port: 12V, up to 180A (2100W max)
- Product SKU: 31901
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF