3 Person Ruggedized RoofTop Tent $2,995.00
CANVAS AND PVC TENT
– Hinges are welded to the frame not bolted creating additional strength
– Frame is E-coated according to automotive specs against corrosion.
– Aluminum/steel base combined with the stainless steel cables and u-frames form a Faraday cage offering the best protection from lightning.
– The rigid frame can withstand winds up to 120/km/hr, and hold up to 550lbs on the overhang without the support of a ladder.
– PVC are welded on the seams (not stitched) – this prevents water to leak through roof, on joints or through stitching and therefore no flysheet needed to keep the tent dry.
– PVC is easy to clean i.e. bird droppings etc.
– PVC is easy to repair when damage – a patch is glued onto PVC to seal roof.
– The use of PVC on the roof enables us to use stronger and more rigged spring rods to create the correct tension in the canvas more than any other product on the market.
– There is no temperature difference between canvas and PVC when used as a roof in the sun.
– Overhang of PVC roof keeps the canvas side protected against dirt and rain, provides shade on tent sides and forms a canopy over entry doors
– Military spec D450 rip stop are used for the side panels of the tent.
– Horizontal stitching are kept to a minimum to prevent water from seeping into tent.
– All seams are double folded and stitched for extra strength and weather proofing.
– All zip sliders have special protective flaps behind them to weather proof the zips.
– All windows open from top to bottom to enable camper to adjust window gap from the top – windows can now be opened during rain and wind conditions as the opening is under a roof.
– Doors are zipped only vertically and not horizontally to prevent damage to the bottom horizontal area when entering the tent and Velcro is used on the horizontal section.
– Heavy duty mosquito netting on military specs with a dark colour is used to create privacy.
– The Echo tent range enables the user to remove a condensation sheet from within the tent for washing purposes which is more hygenic.
|Size (Closed)||63″ x 79″ x 10″ (W x L x H)|
|Size (Open)||63″ x 120″ x 48″ (W x L x H)|
|Sleeping Footprint||63″ x 82″ (WxL)|
|Canopy Fabric||Military Spec D400 & D450 ripstop canvas with water & fire resistant ventilate coating, double folded/stitched seams, UV and mold resistant, Roof PVC are welded on the seams|
|Mosquito screens||Military Spec, dark color to offer privacy|
|Condensation Sheet||Removable condensation sheet that can be washed which is more hygenic|
|Mattress||High Density 3″ foam mattress|
|Storage Pockets||2 Inside Storage Pockets|
|Travel Cover Material||600D PVC|
|Internal Frame||E-coated, stainless steel cables, forms a Faraday cage which offers protection from lightning, can withstand winds up to 120km/hr|
|Base Construction||Heavy duty aluminum/steel E-Coated frame supports up to 550lbs on the overhang without a ladder support|
|Ladder Construction||6’6″ steel/PVC foldable ladder with option extension supports up to 550lbs|