When compared with a similarly equipped workhorse side by side a Mini Truck offers:
- Cost savings, usually 1/2 the price or less than 1/2 the price of a similarly equipped side/side.
- Up to 50MPG, nice yearly savings to have with all of these increasing taxes we are paying.
- A fully steel, enclosed, insulated, heated cab, that heats quickly in cold temperatures and keeps dust out. Happy wife happy life no extra charge for this.
- All extras are included, side mirrors, rear view mirrors, full doors, headache rack, interior lighting, full gauges, 4-way flashers, turn signals, mud flaps, head rests. No extra charges for these.
- A large 6’4″x4’4″ bed that folds down to convert to a flatdeck and easily carries 1000lbs +
- Can be equipped for off-road use, as well as the option of being driven on the road.
- Some have options like A/C, Power Steering, ABS, Dump Beds.
- Tough, Reliable and easy to maintain Japanese built vehicles that will last many kms and years.
- Parts & Accessories are available through us, usually less expensive compared with a side/side and quicker to get.
- Pricing below is comparing a EFI Suzuki Mini Truck set-up with lift kit, 1″ wheel spacers, upgraded suspension & ATV tires/rims, with a similarly equipped side/side. Side/Side pricing was taken from the Manufacturers websites to compare models with similar engine size/hp, a full cab, wipers, heat, mirrors etc. Their freight and delivery fee was a ballpark price being it is not advertised on their websites.
|Mini Truck||Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX EPS||Kubota RTV-X900||JD Gator XUV825i||Polaris Ranger XP 900|
|Make||Suzuki Carry EFI||Kawasaki||Kubota||John Deer||Polaris|
|Type||3-cycle gas||3-cycle, gas||4-cycle, diesel||4-cycle, gas||4-cycle, gas|
|Disp||660 cc||812 cc||898 cc||825 cc||875 cc|
|HP||45 hp||48 hp||21.6 hp||50 hp||68 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||9.246 gal||7.9 gal||7.4 gal||5.3 gal||10 gal|
|Transmission Type||Manual or Automatic||Continuously variable transmission (CVT)||Variable hydro transmission (VHT)||Continuously variable transmission (CVT)||Polaris variable transmission (PVT)|
|Top Speed||70 mph||25 mph||25 mph||25 mph||40 mph|
|Drive System||4wd||Rear 2wd or 4wd||Rear 2wd or 4wd||Rear 2wd or 4wd||Rear 2wd or 4wd|
|Gear Selection||MT:4 or 5 sp. Hi-Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse||Forward Hi-Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse||Forward Hi-Med-Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse||Forward Hi-Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse||Auto – PVT|
|Overall Length||130 in||133.3 in||116.7 in||113 in||113 in|
|Overall Width||54 in||64 in||59.8 in||59.8 in||60 in|
|Wheel Base||75 in||92.3 in||79.3 in||74.8 in||76 in|
|Ground Clearance||8in at rear diff pot||6.6 in||8.3 in||6 in||11 in|
|Towing capacity||2000 lbs||2000 lbs||1500 lbs||1300 lbs||2000 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1000 lbs||1000 lbs||1102 lbs||1300 lbs||1500 lbs|
|Vehicle Weight||1600 lbs||1795 lbs||1775 lbs||1500 lbs + with cab||1500 lbs + with cab|
|Cargo BedLength||78 in||54.1 in||46.7 in||43.9 in||54 in|
|Cargo Bed Width||53 in||53.3 in||52 in||49 in||36.5 in|
|Cargo Bed Depth||11 in||11 in||11.4 in||9 in||11.5|
|Cargo Bed Height||26 in||30.8 in||31.6 in||25 in|
|Price||Customized EFI Models starting at: $13,995.00||Price: $29.168.95||Price: $28,385.92||Price: $35,215.18||Price: $25,950.00|